Thursday, August 29, 2024

Double "D" Challenges

Today I came across a new challenge website called Double D Challenges and decided to add it to my list of card challenges.
The theme of this challenge is 'shapes', so a square, rectangle, circle or oval could be used. I chose to use a square shape for my card and layers. I started with a 5-1/2" square brown base card. At the center I added a square layer of foil flowers and added a gold layer to the back to form a border. I stamped a sentiment (one of my favorites) on white using black ink. I backed the sentiment with a gold layer and a brown layer then attached it to the center. I added one of my favorite bird images (stamped in black and die cut) to the right top corner. Lastly I cut out a flower from some more of the decorative card stock and attached it (using foam tape) to the lower left corner. Love it!
Foil Flower Card Stock - The Paper Studio 'Pretty as a Poppy'
Nature Sentiment - Impression Obsession Art of God
Bird Image - Gina K Designs Spring Blessings

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your use of many borders on this card. A very classy look and a great sentiment as well. So glad that you joined us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete