Thursday, August 29, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #651

Autumn will be here before I know it, so I thought today I would make a Summer card before starting on my Autumn cards. The card sketch idea came from the current challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.
I decided to turn the image and make a landscape designed card using the sketch. I started with a blue A-6 base card. I cut a floral (with gold leaves) layer and a gold & pink diagonal strip and added it to the base card. On a piece of white I stamped the sentiment in black and layered it on a gold piece of card stock to give it a border. I attached the sentiment to the center of the card. Lastly I added a stamped bird image at the top right corner.
Floral Foil Layers - The Paper Studio 'Pretty as a Poppy'
God's Love Sentiment - My Sentiments Exactly
Bird Image -Gina K Designs Spring Blessings

3 comments:

  1. Your flip of the sketch is really fabulous. Love that sentiment. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card using such gorgeous papers! Flipping the sketch gives a different and fabulous look! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Your little bird adds a beautiful touch. Thank you for sharing at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete