Monday, February 12, 2024

Blessed To Call You Friend

I like sketch #622 over at Freshly Made Sketches, so decided to play along.
When I first saw the top layer I thought of a frame for the center. If you have seen past cards I've made, you know I like to add a bit of gold to my cards whenever possible. For the center of the frame, I added some golden leaves then a sentiment image I just purchased. Love it!
Flower Frame - The Paper Studio Pretty As A Poppy
Leaves Die Cut - Penny Black Leaves
Black Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Black Cardstock - Park Lane
Gold Cardstock - Park Lane
Sentiments - The Greetery

2 comments:

  1. Those gold leaves are a total WOW! What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! The sentiment and those gold leaves are so very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete