Sunday, February 4, 2024

The Paper Players Challenge #675 - Love

I will say one thing...these challenges I am participating in help me stay creative and get cards made. The latest challenge over at The Paper Players is LOVE.
With that theme in mind I made another Valentine card. I started with a decorative layer that I attached to the center of a 4-1/2" x 6" white base card. I added a small strip of gold card stock to the top and bottom of the decorative layer. On the left side of the card I put a die cut gold and red heart. I die cut a "With Love" script sentiment in gold and layered it with a solid red shade die cut. I attached it to the lower right. I stamped 'Thinking of You' in red on a white banner then backed it with red. That was attached at the top right. I am very pleased with how this card turned out.
Base Card - Semi-Gloss White Card Stock
Decorative Layer - The Paper Studio
With Love Die - Crafter's Companion
Thinking of You Stamp - Bo Bunny
Heart Die - Team JB Hobbies
Gold Card Stock - Park Lane
Red Card Stock - Bazzill

2 comments:

  1. Deb you are so right - challenges are a great way to get your creative juices flowing and you've done a great job with today's card! I love the contrast of the detail of the heart and sentiment with that graphic panel behind. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my LOVE challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I just love your graphic background and the gorgeous heart! The gold is so elegant and just pops off the red. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete