Thursday, August 22, 2024

Busy Birthday Month

Where did my mind go this month? I just looked at my calander and noticed that I missed two birthdays. On the bright side, I did remember three birthdays...a busy birthday month for sure! So this morning I made two belated birthday cards. Since I have been doing so much calligraphy lately, I decided to write out 'Belated' and 'wishes' and add a stamped and die cut 'Birthday' sentiment between the wording. I attached the 'Birthday' die cut with foam mounting to raise it slightly off the card. I made a frame out of some metallic flower design card stock and placed the wording at the center. I then placed it on a wine-colored card and added a die cut bird and butterfly image (which I also raised off the card with foam mount). I love the way it turned out.
Small Bird Die Cut - Gina K. Designs Spring Blessings
Butterfly Die Cut - Infunly Clear Stamps
Birthday Die Cut - The Greetery

No comments:

Post a Comment