Friday, September 27, 2024

52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Flower/Flourish

When I think of a Christmas flower, my mind quickly goes to poinsettias. The latest card challenge at the 52 Christmas Card Throwndown blog is to make a card using a flower, flourish or both. I had made a few cards using poinsettia designer paper from Stampin' Up! last year, so decided to make one more for this challenge.
I started by making a stair-step card using white card stock. On the left and right panel I attached a strip of poinsettia designer paper. I then made a panel using a leaf and berries designer paper backed with a gold cardstock. I attached it to the center panel of the card. I cut out a large poinsettia image from the designer paper and attached it to the center of the panel using foam mount tape to raise it off the card. For the sentiment, I stamped "Season's Greetings" in green on a white strip and attached it to the bottom of the card using foam mount tape to raise it off the card. Lastly I added a gem on each side of the sentiment for a little bling.


Poinsettia and Leaf and Berries Paper - Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Place
Season's Greetings Sentiment - Stampin' Up! Bright & Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Debra, je suis en admiration, elle est magnifique, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete