Monday, September 9, 2024

September Christmas Sketch Challenge

52 Christmas Card Challenge blog has an interesting card sketch for this week's challenge. I knew exactly the die cut images I wanted to use for the sketch.
I started with a red 5" x 7" base card. On a white layer I die cut my Santa at the top leaving the bottom of the layer blank. I attached die cut mini stars in the open space of the die cut. I die cut a 'Ho ho Ho' sentiment out of red and attached it to the bottom of the layer. I cut a curved piece out of red and white (adding a Merry Christmas sentiment on the white piece) and attached it under the santa.
Santa Die - Stampin' Up!
Ho ho Ho Die - Impression Obsession

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, very beautiful Christmas card with Santa. You follow our sketch and you also figured out our new challenge for this week. Welcome to join us again and thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete