Friday, September 6, 2024

Floral Anniversary Card

Oh my goodness. When I came across a personalized anniversary card on Pinterest (credit to Debbie Armstrong), I just had to make one like it. It is the perfect anniversary card for my son and daughter-in-law. I began with a 5-1/2" white base card. I printed out two copies of some pink flower clip art on white cardstock (adding a clip art ampersand at the center of one image). One was for the background layer and the other was for diecutting out their initials. I printed 'Happy Anniversary' under the flowers on the background layer. To raise the initials off the card a bit, I added four die cut layers of white card stock to each letter. I then added the letters on top of the floral layer, lining up the images. I backed the printed layer with gold and attached it to the base card.
Dies for initials - Altenew

No comments:

Post a Comment