Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #309 - Hearts

Japan's warm weather this year has the cherry blossom flowers blooming early. With that in mind and the latest challenge at Inkspirational Challenges, the card I wanted to make was an easy decision.
I started with a 5" x 5" white base card. For the top layer, I die cut a heart into a 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of heavyweight card stock. I also die cut the same heart into a piece of cherry blossom decorated Japanese Washi paper. I attached the Washi paper to the card stock and attached it to the base card using some foam mount adhesive to lift it off the card. I took one of the hearts I die cut out and attached some cherry blossom dimensional acrylic stickers then glued it inside the heart opening on the card. Lastly, I stamped 'You make me smile' on a white banner tag and attached it under the heart.
Cherry Blossom Yuzen Paper - ChibiJay Shop
Acetate Cherry Blossom Stickers - The Paper Studio
Sentiment Stamp - Stampin' Up! Calming Camellia
Dye Ink - Stampin' Up! Not Quite Navy

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cherry blossoms on heart and background Deb, it really feels like spring on your card! So pretty with the pink and white blossoms mix! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Hearts! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete