Sunday, February 18, 2024

Just Add Ink Color Challenge #689

This is my first project for a Just Add Ink challenge. The colors for the challenge are gorgeous grape, tahitian tide and white.
I thought about a card then decided to make a 3-D project. I had just received a purse die in the mail, so decided to make a purse.


I assembled my colored card stock and die cut the pieces out. Assembly was easy and it came together fast. The purse size is 5-1/4" x 4" (not including handles) x 1-1/2", so perfect for holding little gifts, gift cards, candy and more. For the white, I added a small white ribbon bow.



Purse & Heart Die - Crafter's Companion Arizona Bag
Card Stock - American Crafts Core'dinations

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that! Love a 3D project and this one is a delight. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete