Sunday, March 10, 2024

Easter 2024

I thought Easter Sunday always came in April. I was surprised to see it falls on March 31st this year, so I needed to get started on my Easter cards. I recently purchased a set of hexagon nesting dies and then I saw a card I just had to case. It uses hexagon shapes in three different paper designs across the card with a few accents.


I started with a 5" x 7" white base card. I cut a smaller white layer and backed it with a color layer. I attached the designer hexagon shape papers first then did the stamping. On a seperate white hexagon shape I stamped "sending Springtime smiles" and attached it to the card. I put a small pink bow under the sentiment. At the top I stamped "HAPPY Easter" then added a small white butterfly and three gems to the card.

Easter Sentiments - Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms Set
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Teal Solid Cardstock - Bazzill
Pink Bow - The Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment