Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #312 - White on White

It's a cold morning here in south Texas, so after grabbing a hot cup of coffee, I decided to make another card for a challenge. Today I'm making a white on white card for challenge #312 over at Inkspirational Challenges.
I started with a 5" x 7" white base card. I die cut a 5" x 7" white layer using my newest swirl die (leaving 1-1/4" uncut at the bottom for the sentiment). I stamped the sentiment at the bottom in black then attached it to the base card. I die cut a golden bee and added it to the swirly die cut then die cut a leaf branch and attached it at the top.


Sentiment - Close To My Heart Icons and Sentiments
Swirl Die - Crafter's Companion Grande Swirls
Leaf Die Cuts - Memory Box Fresh Foliage
Golden Bee Diecut - Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Using an embossing folder is perfect for a white on white look. Great use of dies too. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete