Thursday, March 28, 2024

Seize the Birthday Spring Floral

I am delighted to have been chosen for a winning design for the Seize the Birthday challenge #278. I'm a guest designer for challenge #280 where the birthday card topping is Spring Floral.
For this challenge I started with a 6" x 6" square pink card. I cut a 5-1/2" square white layer and stamped vines and leaves in green using a large cover-a-card rubber stamp. I cut a rectangle white piece of card stock and stamped Happiest Birthday at the bottom, backed it with gold card stock, added three gold brads, and attached it to the bottom of the card. I cut a piece of pink card stock (same as the base card) and scored lines down it to give it a little texture. I attached it to the left side of the card. For the floral part, I stamped flowers on white card stock and colored them in. I cut it to size and backed it with a piece of gold card stock then added a white ribbon and bow. I attached it to the card using foam mounts to lift it off the card a bit.


Lastly I die cut a foil pink hummingbird and attached to the flower.

Pink Card Stock - Bazzill Bling "In the Pink"
Leaves and Vine Stamp - Impression Obsession
Floral Stamp Image - Stampin' Up! Elements of Style
Foil Pink Hummingbird - Hero Arts Hummingbird Die
Stamp Pads - Stampin' Up! Glorious Green and Pixie Pink

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Springtime card - great h bird too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest designer. Your many layers are fabulous on this card. So much texture and I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of papers and layers, Deb! We are delighted to have you with us at Seize the Birthday with this pretty birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love all the layers and colors. Your stamping and coloring looks great. Glad to have you guesting with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love all your layers, they are all so pretty and we love that you bring a different dimension to the birthday cards. Your hummingbird is certainly a sign of spring! thank you for being our guest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, thanks for joining us as a guest designer for this challenge. There is so much lovely texture on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I love the soft colors and the layers. Thanks so much for guesting with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a stunning design and card, Deb! I love the layout - it looks so meticulous and it has been executed to perfection. Your designs are such a perfect fit with each other, they look like the entire thing came out of card kit! Thank you so much for this gorgeous inspiration for Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty layout, love all of the layers and the gorgeous hummingbird. Thankyou for being our guest at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete