Monday, January 1, 2024

Birthday Gift Card Holder and Purse

It's here, a new year and a new month of birthdays. The first birthday of the year is coming up so I decided that a gift card was the best gift. What do you give a card crafter? A gift card to a craft store of course. Giving a gift card also gives inspiration to make something to put it in. I decided to make a little present gift card holder and a little purse to match. I searched YouTube for both and found two videos that were just what I was looking for. I made the purse first, then the gift card holder using a Foil Eucalyptus designer card stock that I found at Hobby Lobby.
On the gift card holder I added a gold gem strip and a gold die cut bow. For a little something extra I put a Kit Kat Birthday Cake Candy Bar in the purse with the gift card.

1 comment:

  1. The little purse and gift card holder were beautifully made! Very Fun. The Michael's gift card was very much appreciated too.

    ReplyDelete