Monday, January 8, 2024

Festive Friday #FF0150 Challenge

Another day, another fun challenge.The Festive Friday Challenge gives you an inspiration list and you need to choose three items off the list to include in your project. This gives infinite inspiration possibilities. Here is this past Friday's list.
I chose Gold-Red-Layers from the list to make my card. I started with a 5-3/4" x 5-3/4" black base card. The layering I wanted to use was a dark red, black and gold. On the top red layer I die cut a swirl pattern then backed the layer with a black layer. I then added those two layers to a shiny gold layer and attached it to the base card.
I die cut the word 'hello' out of the same gold cardstock and attached it at the bottom. Lastly, I added three gold gems to the top. I think the black, red and gold colors make the card elegant.

Black/Red Cardstock - Bazzill
Gold Cardstock - Park Lane Gold
Swirl Die - Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlit
'hello' Die - Altenew
Gold Gems - jolee's Boutique

3 comments:

  1. Love that swirly die cut, looks so nice with the black layer behind it and the added touches of gold. Wonderful card, thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gorgeous swirls - they add so much wonderful texture and movement. The gold layer really adds shimmer and shine and works to draw your eye to that bold gold sentiment. Fabulous card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and striking card you created! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete