Monday, January 22, 2024

Poppies and Dragonfly Card

I love designer paper and cardstock that have a foil accent to it. I recently went to Hobby Lobby to see what they had and I was not disappointed. Aside from the gorgeous 12" x 12" Eucalyptus paper (with golden foil accents), I found some gold foil dotted paper, some gold floral paper and a paper (actually cardstock) pad from The Paper Studio called PRETTY AS A POPPY.
So many pretty designs and most with a foil accent. Today I made a dragonfly tri-fold card using the foil accented Eucalyptis paper and a sheet of the PRETTY AS A POPPY card stock. For the center design I die cut a 3-layer circle (with designer foil paper on top) then added a die cut golden dragonfly.
PRETTY AS A POPPY Foil Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Eucalyptus Foil Scrapbook Paper - The Paper Studio
Dragonfly Die Cut - Dee's Distinctively Dies
Gold Card Stock For Dragonfly - Park Lane
Base Card - Bazzill Bling Atlantis

No comments:

Post a Comment