Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Floral Challenge #13

I love making floral cards, and recently came across another challenge site, Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. This month they are having an 'anything goes floral challenge' with optional mood board.
I thought I'd make a card with a little different take on the mood board (above) but still incorporate the blue floral colors. I began with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" white layer that I cut out with one of my stitch rectangle dies. I stamped a large and small floral bee on the card then stamped a trailing floral swirl at the bottom of the bigger bee. I made a stencil for the flower parts of the bee then added the blue color using dye ink. The sentiment Thinking of You was stamped last. I then backed the layer with a black layer and attached it to a 5" x 6-1/4 blue base card. I added a little bling by attaching blue gems to the bees and flower swirl.

Thinking of You Sentiment - Bo Bunny Beautiful Butterflies
Bee Rubber Stamp Images - Sizzix Framlits BEE WELL
Blue Ink - Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise
Floral Swirl Stamp - Inkadinkado
Black Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Base Card - Bazzill Prince Charming
Bling - Recollections Bling Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment