Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Color Throwdown Challenge #775

The colors for this Color Throwdown challenge are pink, purple and green. The inspiration for the card I made comes from a Gina K Designs YouTube video. I began with a 4" x 4-1/4" pink base card. On the front I attached a white layer that I punched at the bottom with a border punch. Next I die cut a pink heart and backed it with a white heart. The heart was glued to the top of the card. Below the heart I stamped 'Live Life' in purple.
I stamped two flowers in purple and two leaves in green, die cut them out, then attached them to the left side of the heart using a foam mount tape. I stamped a bird in black, die cut it out, then attached it to the right side of the heart using a foam mount tape. The foam mounting raises the flowers and the bird off the card slightly.

Cardstock - Bazzill Light Pink
Border Punch - ek Success Scallop Broder
Heart Die Cut - Memory Box La Rue Heart Die
Flowers and Leaves - Gina K. Watercolor Flowers
Bird Stamp Image - Gina K. Fearless Flyers
Purple Ink - Stampin' Up! Lovely Lilac
Green Ink - Stampin' Up! Old Olive
Black Ink - Versafine Onyx Black

No comments:

Post a Comment