Saturday, January 27, 2024

Color Throwdown Challenge #777

I really like the colors for the current challenge at The Color Throwdown. These three color really blend well together.
What started the idea for the card below was a birthday gift I just received. A friend, who knows my love of dies, sent me a chain link lattice die and I made a die cut to incorporate into my card. I used some of my pretty Japanese Washi paper (which has pinks and navy colors in it) and framed it with the die cut. I backed that layer with a red and white layer then attached it to a navy blue base card. I stamped a 'Thinking of You' sentiment on a white strip and stamped (and cut out) a fan to finish off the card.
Thinking of You Sentiment - Bo Bunny
Red and Blue Card Stock - Bazzill
White Card Stock - Hammermill
Japanese Washi Paper - Etsy
Fan Image - Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! The paper pairs perfectly with the lattice die cut. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete